I know pretty much everyone out there in the blog-o-sphere has written their Resolutions on their blog today. I understand that it feels more lasting to write your resolutions on paper, but it has got to seem more likely that you will keep them if other people are reading them!
So here I sit, contemplating how to put my resolutions into words... I have plenty of standard ones that I really intend on working on such as:
- Putting my gym membership to good use and getting to the level of fitness that I have only dreamed about since leaving high school :)
-Spending more time and energy with my children. I already stay at home with them, but I plan on making spending quality time together while we learn and play more of a priority!
- Eating Healthier.... As in eating a more disciplined vegan diet... A more whole foods take on it and less of my initial "vegan junk food" that I ate on last year.
Then I have my more personal resolutions...Some are more serious than others, I'm not putting them into any sort of order, per se.
-Getting better at my photography.. I mostly just practice on my children, and try to copy techniques from other peoples' blogs...
- Putting my education of Massage Therapy to work... I'm taking courses right now to become a Certified Infant Massage Therapist, Certified Prenatal Massage Therapist, and a Massage Doula... I really have found my calling in life outside of being a wife and mother, and I couldn't be more excited about this endeavor! I also hope to become a Certified Hypno Birthing Instructor over the next few years, and somehow intertwine a whole foods approach to the over all health of the expectant mother that I look forward to working with! (If anyone wants any information about any of this, I'd be happy to email you some links)
-Blogging more. I don't have a lot of followers, which is fine, I mostly write for myself as a way to journal. I do love feedback, and I am resolving to check my email more and check my blog more frequently for comments or questions so that I can get back to anyone that may contact me!
-I have some more that are more personal that I'll probably jot down in my real journal!
Here is to a Happy, Healthy 2011! My Husband promised me during his midnight toast that this year will be 2,011 times better than 2010.... And I'm going to hold him to it!
May all your resolutions come to fruition!
Hey! I read this! Keep writing! I get really bored at work and I'm glad you started writing on it again.
ReplyDeleteyay- I don't remind anybody else to read this, so it feels really private :) I'm glad you are reading, though- love you!
ReplyDelete